Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Creative Works

You haven't heard from me for a while because life has been taking all my energy and focus recently.  When I have had the chance, I've been working on writing two new books!  I can't give details right now without giving too much away, but I can tell you this much.

One is an adventure about a 12-year-old boy, based on my time living in Nova Scotia.  It's a short novel for kids around that age, using lots of local history and geography.

The other book is non-fiction for an adult audience about negotiating through the challenges of life today.  It's sort of a guide book, (I don't want to say "self help for dummies"), but that sort of idea. (I had to live the experiences before I could write about them, so I suppose that makes me the original dummy!)  Anyway,  I'm enjoying the writing process.  Once I'm done both books, I'll be interested to see if anyone wants to read them! 

Volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment